With lockdown restrictions in the UK beginning to ease, businesses may be considering asking staff to return to work.
Ian Pilbeam from HR Dept will be hosting a webinar for East Lothian businesses at 9am on the 25th of June. The webinar will cover some of the key question’s employers may have as they start making plans for bringing staff back to the workplace.
1. How much notice do I need to give an employee if they are to return to work?
2. Can I bring back staff on a part time basis?
3. What should I do if an employee does not want to return to work?
4. How do I ensure that my workplace is as safe as possible?
5. How do I ensure that staff are motivated to return to work after being off for a considerable period?
With nearly 30 years HR experience, Ian has a wealth of experience in helping businesses to ensure success through their people, be legally compliant and handle tricky people issues. Over the past few months Ian and his team have been working nonstop to offer commercial and technical HR advice to help local businesses navigate their way through the current crisis.
You can register for the webinar here:
The provision of this webinar has been enabled by the Scottish Government’s COVID-19 BID Resilience Fund, awarded by Scotland’s Town Partnership.